Artec JL Full Bellypan - 4 door 3.6L STEEL
- At a total of 172 lbs, the total net weight is 96 lbs more than factory skids but much heavier duty and more complete coverage
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 3/16" bare Steel for skid plates (finishing required) and 3/16"zinc plated steel brackets*
- Skid Plates are bare unfinished steel so you can choose your best finishing whether its powdercoating for a great look, truck bed liner for durability, or rattle can for easy touch ups*
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance**
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
- For a 44% reduction in weight, see our ALUMINUM BELLYPAN. 152 lbs (steel) vs 86 lbs (aluminum)