Cylinder Assist Steering Kit, 2007-11 Jeep JK 2 Door 3.8L EGH Aftermarket D60 Axle PSC Performance Steering Components
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
20074-11 Jeep JK 2 Door 3.8L EGH withξwith Dynatrac/G2/Teraflex D44 and Ultimate D60 Axle (38-42 Inch Tire Size)
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- SG682R Cylinder Assist Steering Gearbox
- PK1853 High Volume Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir with Serviceable Filter Element
- All Required Hoses and Fittings
- SC2223K Steering Assist Cylinder Kit
- Tie Rod Clamp (available in 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", and 1 3/4" sizes)
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All steering assist cylinder mounting brackets easily bolt onto stock axle housings and tie rods with the use of a few hand tools.