Big Bore XD2 "Overlander" Steering Upgrade Kit, 2007-11 Jeep JK 3.8L EGH OEM Axle (32-37 Inch Tire Size) PSC Performance Steering Components
At PSC, we aim to provide Jeep JK enthusiasts with the best products for improving their rigs. From those who love to tackle the Rubicon and Moab to the daily driver that occasionally navigates a Jeep Jamboree trail ride, PSCŠ—Ès all new Big Bore XD2 Overlander Steering Kit is an essential upgradeξto efficiently handle increased torque loadsξfor vehicles equipped with an OEM front axle and tire sizes up to 37 inches.
The Overlander Steering Kit will deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
2007-11 Jeep JK 2 Door/4 Door 3.8L EGH (32-37 Inch Tire Size)
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- SG688 Big Bore XD2 Steering Gear Box
- High Flow Pump Kit
- Jeep JK Remote Reservoir Kit
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kitξ
- Heat Sink Fluid Cooler
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- To achieve the best on-the-road driving experience, recommended front axle caster setting is 4-7 degrees depending on tire size and wheel offset.