Trail-Gear Creeper Lock Beadlock Wheels, 5x5.5
Jeep Creeper Locks™
What are Creeper Locks? Creeper Locks are Trail-Gear's very own, super strong, heavy duty wheels. These wheels look great and come at an affordable Trail-Gear price! Creeper Locks are 17" X 9" wheels with a backspacing of 3.75" and are made from a solid piece of aluminum. Each wheel weighs a whopping 45 lbs with locking ring and hardware. These are no ordinary aluminum wheels, Creeper Locks™ are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts® installed to prevent the bolts from galling. Drop down inner lip centers tire on to wheel during mounting.
Each Creeper Locks™ Beadlock Wheel will include a TG Hub Cover at no additional cost!
- Solid Heavy Duty Design
- 17" Rims, 9" Wide
- 3.75" Back Spacing
- Center bore: 4.25" (108mm)
- 24, Grade 8 5/16" bolts
- Time-Sert® Inserts Installed
- Wheel Rating, 2200 lbs Each
- Aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum Beadlocks Rings
Our Creeper Lock Wheels will now come with our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings. Our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock rings offer a variety of advantages over a traditional single beadlock ring:
- Interlocking design.
- Aggressive knurling for a better bite into the rubber of the tire.
- Increased material thickness.
- Deeper recesses for the bolt head.
- Single segments can be replaced if damaged.
- Multiple color options.
- Compatible with all existing TG 17" beadlock wheels.