ARTEC JL Steel Bumper Winch Plate
Did you buy a "winch ready" OEM steel bumper only to discover you can't mount a winch?
Do you have a SUPERWINCH EXP and can't find a winch plate for it?
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Steel Bumper Winch Plate which gives you a mounting location for your winch in an OEM Steel Bumper. Our winch plate is constructed from robust 3/16" thick steel and engineered for maximum rigidity versus our competitors. Designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from JEEP, WARN and SUPERWINCH for a precise fit requiring no modification of your jeep to fit most winches. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means it's MADE IN THE USA!
- The only winch plate compatible with BOTH the WARN ZEON* and SUPERWINCH EXP
- Thick 3/16" steel winch plate engineered better than competitors for ultimate strength and less weight
- 16 gauge aluminum front cover featuring stamped Artec A-blade logos
- Allows you to easily preinstall winch on plate prior to installing bumper unlike competitors
- Designed using original OEM 3D files from JEEP, WARN, and SUPERWINCH for maximum compatibility and best fitment. See APPLICATION GUIDE TAB for models tested.**
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
- Includes hardware for mounting the front face plate
- Includes thick washers for offsetting the bumper forward for any winches that may require it. Not needed for most winches.
- Black Powdercoat for durability and direct bolt-in installation
- MADE IN USA IN HOUSE
*NOTE: Serial #2217394 and down Warn Zeon winches have a 180 deg turning clutch lever which interferes with the bumper but serial #2217395 and up are shipping with a 90 deg version. Warn has a retrofit 90 degree clutch kit available for older models...just call them at 1-800-543-9276 for part number 100240.
Confirmed fitment winch models Physically Tested:
- Warn Zeon series1
- Superwinch EXP2
- Warn M8000
- Superwinch Talon 95i (centered control box)
- Superwinch Tigershark 95
- Superwinch Talon 95 (with offset control box)
- Warn Powerplant