This the newest Laser Cut and Puzzled Cage Kit for your Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 - 2006) from GenRight Off Road. It is the most protective complete replacement weld-in cage available on the market.
Precision Fit - Laser Cut and notched tubes are CNC Mandrel Bent (the best way) and puzzle together for a "jigless" kit that is easy to assembly in your Jeep. Each tube has the part number etched on it so you can follow the step by step assembly diagram.
Unrivaled Functionality - Maximum visibility thanks to an ultra low profile dash bar and works with your factory hard top and soft tops and doors.
Safety First - The 1-3/4" DOM tubing and solid Six-Point mounting provides unmatched safety.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle" you just need a welder to put it all together.
- Maximum visibility - Designed with super low-profile dash bar.
- Works with factory hard (optional factory soft top adaptor kit is available).
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Protection for rear seat passengers too.
- Made from .120" thick wall 1 3/4" D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- All the tubes are CNC Mandrel Bent and Laser Cut with keys for a precision, puzzle like assembly.
- Laser Cut and CNC formed 3/16" thick cage to tub mounting brackets.
- Does not require cutting the dash.
- Kit can be shipped to you by FedEx in three boxes.
- The tubes can be fitted without a jig and tacked in place so you can weld it together.
- 6 point mounting to the vehicle (includes plates to tie A-pillars into the rockers too).
- Includes 2 grab handles, as pictured.
- Optional re-enforcement bars are available (at the dash and behind the seats) and recommended for maximum protection.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes detailed step by step installation instructions.
- This kit is sold un-welded and welding is required by the end user.
- This KIT requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior).
- After welding the cage, it is possible to remove the cage for powder coating.
- Factory soft top requires a optional adapter kit to re-mount the factory door surrounds.
- See Cage Options when checking out.
- Due to the grab handle placement on the A-pillar, the corner of the sun visors will need to be trimmed to swing properly.