King 3.0" Performance Series Piggyback Bypass Shock
King 3.0 Performance Race Series Bypass Shocks.
King's Performance Race series shocks are brimming with technological breakthroughs conceived during strenuous testing in the harshest environments. Utilizing only the highest quality materials and strict precision tolerances they deliver unparalleled performance. King's understanding of fluid dynamics and piston design has created unmatched levels of ride quality and superior control.
King offer a wide range of shock types and configurations such as bypass shocks, coilovers, smooth bodies with reservoir, or pure emulsion. King shocks don't sit on a shelf looking for a home but instead are 100% custom made for your application. All King shocks are easily tunable with simple tools to provide the level of damping you need.
When you choose to ride on Kings you can rest assured you will have the finest shocks available. A set of King, Performance Race series shocks, are all you need to make your suspension perform to its full potential.
100% made in the USA under the strictest tolerances from the highest quality materials obtainable. Easily tunable and serviceable with simple hand tools.
- 7/8" shaft
- O-ring Schrader cover that mounts to the cap, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out. Not available on air bypass.
- Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims have a unique grain structure that does not fracture and remains stable at high temperatures to maintain consistent valve function.
- Wear bands are made from an exclusive PTFE bronze composite that wears longer than any other material available. The same material is used on beds and ways of precision cnc machines.
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-5/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Steel PTFE lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.