Back to: JK Dana Axles
Jeep JK Ultimate Dana 44 Front Axle Assembly 5.13 Ratio 10010522
- Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- 5.13 Genuine Spicer® Gears
- 5/16" thick axle tubes for improved strength, rigidity and durability
- Redesigned and thicker brackets
- Spicer® chromoly axle shafts
- Spicer Life Series® (SPL®) 1350 u-joints with triple lip seals and full-circle clips
- Performance differential cover and Spicer® performance gasket
- Selectable electronic locking differential (harness sold separately, part number D/S10021771)
- Improved caster angle and pinion angle optimized for lifted Jeeps
- Increased gross axle weight rating
- Dana recommends using military tested and approved 75W-140 synthetic lube (not included)
Engineered for all Jeep® Wrangler ® JKs, 2007 to current, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is a direct bolt-in solution and requires you to reuse your stock wheel ends. Featuring a number of upgrades for added on-trail durability, plus added strength wherever you take your vehicle, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is built to meet the demands of serious off-road enthusiasts.
From the Spicer® nickel chromoly steel axle shafts to the Spicer® performance differential cover to the SPL® 1350 axle shaft universal joints, the Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle is built to deliver for people who rely on their Jeep® Wrangler® JK.